Saturday 2 June 2012

WHAT WOMEN WANT………………………..!


‘Woman opens a beer can and tells husband, ‘Go to bed early. I have to catch a late night T20 match where Dhoni, Zaheer, Virat and all the other hunks are playing….
Your mum’s on the phone. Tell her the lift’s broken down and someone is polishing the stairs. There’s no way up to the house!”
To rewrite, ‘Gone with the wind.’ It is now the turn of Scarlett Hara to say, ‘Frankly my dear I don’t give a damn!”
And change the script in Casablanca to ‘Here’s looking at you, you idiot! I always knew what you were!”
You want a party? Go ahead and call all our friends. I am out there in the balcony reading the newspaper
The area around the pot in the bathroom to be squeaky clean and smelling of roses
To spend a relaxed Sunday afternoon with the spouse watching ‘desperate housewives’
‘Mood swing did you say husband dear? You ain’t seen anything yet!”
Woman to husband: ‘He was tall, dark and handsome, so close to me, caressing my face.’ She refers to the new Mills and Boon novel she slept with reading at bedtime.
Woman engrossed in reading the book ‘Evolution of the species’. Chapter I reads…the bite of the female anopheles mosquito is sometimes fatal but always deadly.




No comments:

Post a Comment